Pt100 Model H High-Temperature Precision Thermometers
Precision resistance thermometer model eXacal Pt100H. With metal sheath and handmade 100 Ohm ceramic detector.
- Temperature range: -100 °C to 660 °C
- small measurement uncertainties: 6 mK and 25 mK
- robust alternative to ITS-90 standard thermometers
- high stability and good calibration capability
- small measurement uncertainties with DAkkS calibration certificate
The thermometer can be calibrated at fixed temperature points with smaller measurement uncertainties.
eXacal thermometers are calibrated in our own DAkkS calibration laboratory. The DAkkS accreditation ensures that all calibrations are traceable to national and international standards.
The calibration of eXacal resistance thermometers is carried out at ITS-90 fixed points. It is also possible to carry out calibrations according to the comparison method in liquid baths and calibration furnaces. The measurement uncertainty is calculated from many components. The largest contributions are reproducibility, ITS-90 function, self-heating and hysteresis.
- Small measurement uncertainties with DAkkS calibration certificate
- Temperature fixed points from argon triple point -189,3442 °C to aluminium freezing point 660,323 °C
- ITS-90 standard thermometer for comparison calibration
The given measurement uncertainties correspond to k=2, include an ITS-90 function and are given for the respective range.
|-100 °C to 660 °C
|Pt100 (100 Ohm)
|typical annual drift
|temperature resistant – very low EMF stranded wires from own production
|banana plugs or depending on configuration
|∅ 20 mm x 100 mm
|100 Ohm ± 0,05 Ohm
|0,003850 ± 0,000005
|recommended measuring current
|5 mK to 10 mK
|Fixed point calibration
|6 mK to 25 mK
|16 mK to 50 mK
Questions about the thermometer?